Short-term team coaching could be just the ticket!
- INDIVIDUAL COACHING PACKAGE
- TEAM COACHING PACKAGE
Team challenges are not always addressed with training. Sometimes a short-term team-coaching package can be just the ticket for improving team communication dynamics, solving ongoing conflicts or building a new project framework.
Shift Management offers a coaching solution that provides teams with insights into their functioning as individuals and as a group. Once they become aware of their strengths and challenges, many teams auto-correct their behaviours and start the process of continuous improvement. The Shift Management facilitator keeps them on track and helps them stay accountable to the changes until they have transitioned securely into their desired team habits.
Team coaching packages usually look like this:
- Initial phone or in-person meeting with decision maker to identify and explain the concern
- Team completion of pertinent online workplace inventories to uncover individual traits and group tendencies.
- Individual phone or web coaching sessions for each team member to go over inventory results.
- Shift Management interpretation and analysis of inventory results and creation of team portraits.
- Three team coaching sessions to go over the group portraits, identify and practice strategies and follow up on team improvements.
- Report with recommendations written and presented to decision makers.
Sound like something you could use?
Contact us to find out if team coaching could help you meet your business goals.
Cost: $1,500 per person
Includes 2 assessments and 3 online or phone coaching sessions per person.
Note: Team coaching sessions are contracted separately with each client and matched to desired business objectives.
"I learned how to deal with problems and issues in a more professional way…and how to deal with clients and other subcontractors without losing my temper. I have better ideas, better ways to deal with jobs, and better ways to plan ahead so everything runs like a well oiled machine: it made my job easier. The key point is, I am a better supervisor and do my job more efficiently and in a more safe way.”
Leo Preteau, Team Leader, Northgate Industries
“Marie has an incredible ability to assess training requirements and are by far, the most exceptional training consultant that I have contracted during my tenure with Alberta Agriculture. She was able to deliver training and coaching that resulted in improved productivity in every food processing plant where they provided services. Team building, conflict resolution cultural competency – Marie and her team are experts in all aspects of these critically important facets of productivity.”
Karen Gingras, The Management Mentor